CHAPTER 56 - MAINTENANCE ORDERS (ENFORCEMENT) ACT: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
Arrangement of Rules
3. Transmission of copy of order of court of superior jurisdiction
4. Registration of orders by Registrar or District Registrar
5. Transmission of copy of order of court not of superior jurisdiction
6. Transmission of copy of provisional order
7. Registration by a magistrate
8. Notice of confirmation of order or otherwise
9. Direction as to payments
10. Collection of payments
11. Variation or rescission of order
13. Inspection and copies of registers
14. Powers of Attorney-General
15. Legal representative of the party
[Rules by the High Court]
GN 142 of 1958,
GN 497 of 1964.
These Rules may be cited as the Maintenance Orders (Enforcement) Rules.
In these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires–
“Registrar of the High Court” includes any Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar or District Registrar.
The copy of an order made by a court outside Zambia and received by the President under section 3 of the Act shall, if the order was made by a court of superior jurisdiction, be sent to the Registrar of the High Court, who shall–
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.