CHAPTER 270 - EMPLOYMENT (SPECIAL PROVISIONS) ACT: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
Arrangement of Regulations
3. Application and exemption
4. Restriction on dismissal or termination of employment
5. Prohibition of variation of conditions of service
6. Decision of Proper Officer to be made promptly
7. Establishment and Constitution of Employment Review tribunal
8. Meetings and Proceedings of tribunal
9. Application for Review
10. Hearing and determination of Review
[Regulations by the President]
Act 13 of 1994,
SI 56 of 1989.
These Regulations may be cited as the Employment (Special Provisions) Regulations.
In these Regulations, unless the context otherwise requires—
“Chairman” means Chairman of the Tribunal;
“proper officer” means a Principal Labour Officer, a Senior Labour Officer, a Labour Officer, an Assistant Labour Officer, a Labour Inspector, a District Executive Secretary, or an Administrative Secretary in the district or town within which a person is employed;
“Secretary” means the Employment Secretary of the Tribunal;
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.