Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Suicide not to be an offence
4. Warrant to issue for person attempting suicide
5. Apprehension without warrant of person attempting suicide
6. Inquiry into state of mind of person apprehended
7. Suicide pacts
8. Criminal liability for complicity in another’s suicide
9. Power to prescribe
to amend the law relating to suicide, and for purposes connected therewith and consequential thereon.
[27th January, 1967]
Act 1 of 1967.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.