Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
2. Removal of certain bars to rescission for innocent misrepresentation
3. Damages for misrepresentation
4. Avoidance of certain provisions excluding liability for misrepresentation
5. Amendment of the Sale of Goods Act, 1893, as in force in Zambia
6. Saving for past transactions
to make provision for the alteration and amendment of the law relating to innocent misrepresentations, and to amend sections 11 and 35 of the Sale of Goods Act, 1893, of the United Kingdom, as in force in Zambia.
[7th October, 1968]
Act 25 of 1968.
This Act may be cited as the Misrepresentation Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.