NKANA-NCHANGA BRANCH RAILWAY ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Power to construct, equip, complete, etc., and to publish termini and plans in Gazette
4. Power to construct telegraphs and telephones
5. Power to enter upon and to ascertain nature of land
6. Power to enter upon and to hold land
7. Notice before entry and payment of compensation
8. Company to pay rates and taxes
to make provision for the construction of a line of railway from a point near Bwana Mkubwa to a point near the Nchanga Mine; and to provide for matters incidental to or connected therewith.
[23rd March, 1928]
Act 27 of1927,
Act 43 of 1929,
Act 21 of 1933,
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.