LOANS (KAFUE GORGE HYDRO-ELECTRIC POWER PROJECT) ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Power of Minister to borrow
4. Application of sums borrowed
5. Repayment of sums borrowed and payment of interest and other charges
6. Implementation of agreements
7. Construction of borrowing power
to authorise the raising of loans for the purpose of financing the Kafue Gorge Hydro-Electric Power Project; and to provide for connected matters.
[7th June, 1968]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.