SAVINGS CERTIFICATES ACT
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
3. Authority to issue Certificates
4. Purpose for which money may be used
5. Certificates secured on revenues and assets of the Republic
6. Management and control
7. Where issued
9. Annual accounts
10. Certificates exempt from income tax and stamp duty
11. Name of purchaser of Certificate not to be disclosed
12. Non-liability of Government, Postmaster-General, etc
13. Suspension of issue of Certificates
to make provision for the issue of savings certificates; and to provide for matters incidental thereto.
[1st August, 1952]
Act 9 of 1952,
Act 13 of 1994,
GN 315 of 1964,
GN 497 of 1964,
SI 159 of 1965.
This Act may be cited as the Savings Certificates Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
“Certificate” means a Savings Certificate issued under the provisions of this Act;
“Multiple Certificate” means a Certificate representing more than one Single Certificate;
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.